Wednesday, September 27th, 2017
7:30am – 6:00pm
University of Oregon’s White Stag Block
– – –
Attend the 6th Annual Home Performance Conference to network with other businesses that work with homeowners preparing to buy and sell homes in Portland. Gain knowledge and be in the best position to advise your clients. This conference is designed for real estate agents, appraisers, home energy assessors, title companies, home performance professionals, and financial providers, to name a few. At the Conference, you will:
* Hear critical, real-time knowledge about the City of Portland Home Energy Score program.
* Learn what information to ask homeowners in order to best represent their interests.
* Understand what information regarding listings is important and why, as well as where it should be entered into RMLS
* Discover how owners can use the information in the Home Energy Score Report to make their homes healthier and more comfortable
* Gain knowledge regarding high performing upgrades, improvements people often make when they first move into a house, resulting in decreased energy use, lower operating costs, and increased home value.
* Find tools homeowners can use to pay for high performing improvements
We are also planning for the post-conference reception to act as a City of Portland Home Energy Score program stakeholder networking event. For that we’ll be aiming to attract as many HESO stakeholders as possible to make it as productive for all involved as possible.
We can’t wait to see you on September 27th, when the 6th Annual Home Performance Conference tells the story of the City of Portland Home Energy Score program. Join us and be the leader!
Please sign up for the conference at this link: http://bpt.me/3076005
Contact Lise at firstname.lastname@example.org